100% of our business is building custom homes on Owner’s lots and land. You could say it is our specialty. We also build large detached garages and guest houses!
Legacy Classic Homes is a full service custom home builder and below are just some of the services we offer in our Build on Your Lot Program:
- Land evaluation at no charge. We will look at your property, or the property you are interested in purchasing, and provide feedback on the cost variables and functionality.
- Demolition quote. For those people who have purchased a lot with an existing home or other structures that will need to be torn down before the new custom build can start.
- Floor plan design. We work with several well-known DFW architect firms who can help you design the home of your dreams.
- Client supplied floor plan evaluation. If a client comes to us with their own set of floor plans we can evaluate them at no charge. Doing this helps catch any details that might have been missed as well as potential design issues that may cause issues during construction.
- Land acquisition. We can help you locate available lots to build on and advise or coordinate Realtor representation for purchasing.
- Survey/Replatting. We can set you up with one of our partner surveying firms to obtain tress, topographic and boundary surveys and take you through the replatting (subdividing) phase if applicable.
- Soils Reports. Our engineering partners can provide core drilling and soil evaluation that will be used to properly design the most structurally sound foundation for your home.
- Permit, impact & utility assessment. We can help determine what fees and requirements are needed to build on your lot.
- Detached Structures. We also build large, detached garages and accessory structures such as guest houses and in-law structures.
- Construction Financing. We refer our clients to one of our partner banks that specialize in residential lot and construction loans for build on your lot transactions.
- Cost-Plus Pricing. We provide our clients accurate cost estimates and our cost plus pricing structure means our clients receive true builder pricing on their custom built dream home.
- We build in most areas of DFW and will look at projects on the outside perimeter of DFW on a case by case basis.
- Personal customer service. We are not a large company building hundreds of homes a year with a large staff. At Legacy Classic Homes we specialize in being a low volume true custom builder and our clients communicate directly with the owner of the company throughout the entire build process.
- All the talk in the world doesn’t mean much if our existing homeowners don’t speak well of us. We will gladly provide you with a list of recent clients who chose Legacy Classic Homes to build their dream home on their lot. We encourage our new clients to check with our past clients about their experience.